CONTRACT AND BESPOKE FRAMING
Artko offer a complete bespoke printing and framing service for any contracts or businesses that have volume printing or framing requirements. From framing photographs or certificates to designing, printing and framing multi aperture stamp collections for the Royal Mail, we specialise in any bespoke work.
Our contracts department will quote for framing requirements, our design team will help select the presentation and our contracts manager will agree specification and provide samples. We have the infrastructure in place for high volume runs on automated computerised saws, oversized canvas stretching machines, computerised mount cutting machinery and a state-of-the-art publishing and printing studio designed for high volume print runs.
The graphics department will source any imagery and manage any design requirements as well as providing bespoke labelling, packaging and point of sale material.
Examples of bespoke contract work we undertake:
- Limited edition multiple stamp collections mounted and framed
- Printed card cut outs using 3D computerised cutting machine
- Framing for bespoke galleries and local photographers
- Framing of fused glass; football shirts, coins etc
- Framing for art design products.
- Printing on metal/wood/canvas and glass
- Oversize stretched canvas pictures