Please follow below procedure for items that need to be returned to Artko Ltd.
- All returns must be reported to Sales by telephone / fax / e-mail within three days, with reason for return. Do not report to the sales agents as returns can only be authorised by Sales.
- On receipt of consignment if boxes/packages are noticeably damaged please sign on collection as damaged. This assists our follow up with the carrier company.
- No goods will be accepted for return unless pre-authorised by our sales office.
- All damages MUST be packaged securely, preferably in the original packaging with the removal of the delivery label.
- All pictures must be individually and securely wrapped, ensuring the box is tightly packed to reduce the risk of further damage in transit.
- The original packaging is not required as long as the damaged goods are boxed up, any box is acceptable. Please advise our Sales Department in the first instance if this cannot be done.
- The maximum weight of each box cannot exceed 18kg.
- Goods will be collected by carrier.
- Credit notes will be raised following satisfactory inspection on return of the goods.
If you require any further information on the above, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Thank you for your assistance.